A Blog for Cool Gadgets, Smart Things and New Products…
This tool is a remarkable patented hybrid of an adjustable wrench combined with the ease of use of a pair of pliers. The genius of attacking a bolt/nut on all 6 flat sides removes the stress and strain on the corners of the bolt. This coupled with the superior gripping action of the jaws allows the user to complete their work without the wrench slipping and damaging the bolt. The design of the Bionic Wrench multiplies your hand’s gripping force so you can more easily tighten/loosen bolts. You can develop ratchet-like speed by fully turning the Bionic Wrench, releasing the grip while still on the bolt, repositioning the wrench, and then re-tighten grip.
This product has been awarded the Popular Mechanics Editor’s Choice Award as well as the prestigious Red Dot Award Best of the Best 2006 for pioneering design in a category (Tools). The Bionic Wrench has been designed and manufactured to exceed ANSI specifications and is made in the USA.
– Powerful, six-sided grip
– 10 to 30 times more contact area than ordinary wrenches
– Can often remove nuts and bolts damaged by other tools
– Industrial-quality, black-oxide finish resists rust, corrosion and chipping
– 6″ Bionic Wrench fits 14 sizes (9/16, 1/2, 7/16, 3/8, 5/16, 1/4 and 14mm thru 7mm)
– 8″ Bionic Wrench fits 16 sizes (3/4, 11/16, 5/8, 9/16, 1/2, 7/16 and 20mm thru 11mm)
– Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction
– Lifetime guarantee
The price of the The Bionic Wrench is $25.99 for the 6″ version and $29.99 for the 8-inch model.