A Blog for Cool Gadgets, Smart Things and New Products…
This amazing coffee is so rare and so astonishing, even Gareth Hunt would be shaking his beans in disbelief! Why? Well, as the name sort of (well, it doesn’t really) suggests, Weasel coffee has been eaten and regurgitated by rare Vietnamese weasels! Honestly! As you can imagine, the weasels’ gastric goings-on radically alter the taste of the coffee and the result is a stronger, smoother, heady flavoured coffee that will appeal to serious connoisseurs of the mighty bean. Once ‘evacuated’ by the bean-loving fur balls, the coffee is collected by eagle-eyed villagers, who then market the stuff directly to the manufacturers.
This richly refreshing coffee is great news in PR terms for the poor old weasel, as the much-maligned creature is frequently (and erroneously) associated with treachery and deceit. In fact, a quick look in the dictionary reveals that, as well as describing a small carnivore, the word weasel can also be used to depict a person who is sly, perfidious and double-crossing.
And anyone who recalls the naughty weasels in Roger Rabbit will remember that they were portrayed as a bunch of cowardly sidekicks who bore more than a passing resemblance to Dean Gaffney. All of which is a great pity, because if it weren’t for these furtive little fellows you’d never be able to enjoy the strange but refreshing delights of Weasel Coffee.
Weasel Coffee is great for serving post dinner-party – of course, telling the guests about its production process is strictly optional, but we recommend you spill the beans (boom boom) after they’ve consumed it – and it also makes a great conversation piece in the office coffee-making area. So don’t try weaselling out of it, order yours today! It’s totally safe, totally sterilised and totally delicious. Pass the biscuits. (No weasels were harmed during the making of this coffee).
The price of the Weasel Coffee is about $9.20, but it is only being delivered in the UK.
The chess table and the pieces you play with are made from parts of the suspension, hubs, uprights, wings and cockpit of the F1 car. The materials used are titanium, stainless steel, aircraft specification aluminum, carbon fibre, sterling silver and leather. Now that makes some unique, but also quite expensive chess game.
The price of the Renault F1 Chess Set RTC/CHS is 28,890 Euro or $37,000.
JSC Ancort company and Mr. Peter Aloisson the world famous Austrian jeweler, the designer and the inventor of the luxury mobile phones have signed an agreement to start a project on the creation of a Diamond Crypto Smartphone. The cost of the luxurious Diamond Crypto Smartphone is USD 1.300.000.
Materials to be used
– metal parts: all parts are casted in solid platinum 950, besides the Ancort logo and the navigation key (these two parts are made of 18 carat rose gold).
– wooden parts: side parts of the phone and reverse side of the phone made of macassar ebony, carrying material used is carbon, coated with macassar ebony with 7 layers of polyester surface (hand polished), the wooden part on the reverse side can be hand decorated (possible personalization e.g. company logo or clients name/initials).
– keypad (front side): all keys are being produced in solid platinum and then hand engraved and then hand-coloured.
– option: also black rhodium treatment of the platinum is possible (black, shiny look).
– navigation key: navigation key has been produced in solid 18 carat rose gold and carries 28 round cut diamonds. Weight is 1,5 carats and quality is ???‚??G ???‚??? vvs1???‚?? or better.
– navigation button: ?’?… carat princess cut diamond in natural blue colour. The specification for the blue diamond option is ???‚??D ???‚??? IF???‚??.
– side buttons: double button made of cut to shape natural blue diamonds 1,2 carats in total.The quality is ???‚??D ???‚??? IF???‚??.
– single button: made of cut to shape natural blue diamond ?’?… carat in weight, quality is ???‚??D ???‚??? IF???‚??.
– on/off button (top): made of cut to shape natural blue diamond 1 carat in weight, quality is ???‚??D ???‚??? IF???‚??.
– diamond lines: each side carries 25 ?’?… carat princess cut five blue diamons on each side (total 50 diamonds, 10 of them are blue diamond). Left and right quality is ???‚??D ???‚??? IF???‚??.
– setting: channel setting
– total weight: 25 carats
– leather pouch: Connolly leather, black colour ???‚??? hand made with platinum trimmings and lock witj additional platinum decoration encrusted with round shaped diamonds in vvs1 quality G/H colour.
– presentation box: hand made macassar ebony box with suede leather lining (beige), platinum trimmings and lock. Space for the phone, leather pouch and phone tutorial and accessories (possible personalization e.g. company logo or clients name/initials), music function when opening the box (clients choice of song/music theme).
– for all diamonds used we provide separate international diamond certificates
– for the platinum used we provide a peter aloisson certificate
Technical Specification of the Diamond Crypto Smartphone
Operation System: Windows CE
Main processor: Motorola MX21 (266 MHz)
Memory: 64 ? ??? ?± (Flash)/64 ? ??? ?± (RAM)
Network standards: GSM 900/1800
Main display type: colour TFT (262.144 colours)
Touch Screen size: 2.2???‚?? (33.84×45.12 mm)
Resolution: 240×320 pixels
Antenna: Embedded antenna
Keypad: Latin alphabet
Virtual keypad: Yes
SIM-card: Plug-in (3 ? ??™) type
Battery (standard): 1350 mAh (Li-Polymer)
Battery operation in stand by mode: > 100 hours
Talk time: > 2 hours
Dimensions (HxWxL): 115????¦53????¦24 mm
SMS support: Yes
MMS support: Yes
E-mail support: Yes
Internet support: Yes
WAP 2.0 support: Yes
GPRS support: Class 10
JAVA support: Yes
Synchronization with PC: Microsoft ActiveSync
Number of preset melodies and tones: 29
Media Player: Wav, MP3
Phonebook: 4000 numbers
Number of numbers for one subscriber: 5 numbers + fax and E-mail
Subscriber groups, groups: 26
Keys for Quick access to programs: Yes
Charging: battery charging via AC-adapter or via USB-Cable
Standard set: Crypto Smartphone, charger, standard battery, cables, PC synchronization set (a cable and CD with software), User manual, certificate of warranty, pouch.
Viewing office documents: Microsoft Word
Main Cryptographic characteristics
Encryption processor: TMS 320 VC 5416
Crypto Phone call: Yes
Crypto SMS: Yes
Crypto E-mail: Message body and attachments
Encryption button: Dedicated button
Key power: 1077
Crypto algorithm: Symmetric 256 bit
Key distribution method: Public key
Data encryption in the phone: Yes
Syllable intelligibility: 87%
– Tempest-proof special screens, filers and protection methods are used in Crypto Smartphone and protect reliably non-encrypted information from leakage into the air.
– A physical sensor of equiprobable keys ???‚??? a user enters the selected keys into a Crypto Smartphone manually or automatically from a key sensor. Depending on the user requirement a Crypto Smartphone may have a separate portable or fixed key generator in a set to enter keys in the device.
– Two similar Crypto Smartphones should be used to provide the encrypted communication. Crypto Smartphones can function in the standard (public) and secure mode.
– Open key length 256 bit based on the elliptic curve.
– A public key is formed for each commutation session.
– A user can independently generate encryption keys and input them in the Crypto Smartphone.
– Compatibility with ISDN, PSTN Ancort phones.
– EDA (Encrypted Document Access) password protection.
Price of the Brilliant Crypto Smartphone is $1.3 million