A Blog for Cool Gadgets, Smart Things and New Products…
If you still fancy a good old retro alarm clock you’ll like this cool product by Thanko Japan. This gadget looks just like a real retro alarm clock, but it has MP3 support and a USB plug that allows you to customize its alarm sound. You just need to connect the USB cable to your PC and upload a short MP3 music file to the clock that you want to be played back when it is time for the alarm to sound. The software is pretty simple and easy, and the only downside is that there is no snooze button, but that’s now such a big problem anyway. That is because you have to flip a switch on the back of the clock in order to stop the alarm and in order to do this you’ll have to be pretty much awake, but the best part that you’ll wake you to the sound you choose. The MP3 clock is also a great gift idea for everyone.
– Compatible with Windows 2000/XP
– Power source: USB bus power
– Compatible Sound Source: WAV/MP3 (up to 50 seconds)
– Power Source: 3x AAA batteries (up to 1 year use)
– Dimensions: 130 x 190 x 70 mm
You can now order the retro MP3 clock for just $29.55.
Now you can wake to the soothing sounds of Super Mario Bros. with the Nintendo Controller Alarm Clock. Shaped like the classic NES controller we all know and love this portable alarm clock features a LCD display and retro game sounds. It even has a built in mini-game… score high enough and unlock a “secret” alarm sound. These cool little clocks are limited edition items imported from Japan and are guaranteed cheaper than PS3.
– Alarm clock looks like a classic NES (Famicom in Japan) Controller
– Use the D-Pad and buttons to change modes and set the alarm
– Alarm sounds from Super Mario Bros.
– Built-in mini-game
– Score high enough in the mini-game and unlock another alarm sound.
– Built-in Stand
– Dimensions: 5″ x 2″ x .8″
– Requires 2 AAA Batteries. Not Included.
The price of the NES clock is $24.99.