A Blog for Cool Gadgets, Smart Things and New Products…
Microsoft Hardware has joined forces with gaming peripherals innovator Razer and the result is the Microsoft Habu Laser Gaming Mouse. The new mouse is ideal solution for low-sensitivity players requiring dynamic movement to enhance aim and tracking ability. It is powered by Razer Precision, the Habu’s data path was opened from eight to 16 bits and features an advanced 2,000 DPI laser sensor; the result is an ideal gaming mouse with virtually no skipping or pixel jumping or negative acceleration.
– Interchangeable Side Button Panels provide gamers with two options for different hand sizes or preferences.
– 2,000 DPI Laser Engine, Powered by Razer Precision, delivers super-fast response time.
– On-the-fly DPI lets players adjust DPI for controlled sensitivity, adjustable from 400, 800, 1600 to 2000 DPI with the toggle buttons.
– Always-On Mode Pioneered by Razer gives gamers virtually no latency.
– High-speed motion detection lets gamers get their speed on with movement of up to 45 inches per second and 20G acceleration.
– Seven programmable buttons with Hyperesponse allow gamers to program their button functions; Razer’s Hyperesponse technology reduces latency.
– On-board profile memory enables gamers to store up to five game control profiles on the mouse.
– Ultra-slick Teflon feet let gamers enjoy smooth and quiet gliding.
– Ergonomic design features GlowPipe side rails and large, rubber-coated buttons.
– Thin, flexible wire provides gamers with the speed of a wired mouse with the feel of a wireless device.
Microsoft Habu mouse is available for $59.99.