A Blog for Cool Gadgets, Smart Things and New Products…
An elegantly small, intuitive and powerful interface for input and information access with a variety of devices. It solves the keyboard limitations that until now have stood in the way of achieving the objective of information access anytime, anywhere and from any device. It also replaces device interfaces that are awkward, space inefficient, time-consuming to learn and inappropriate for wireless computing because they are based on keyboard layouts that are over 100 years old and technologies that are nearly fifty years old.
FrogPad is a standard USB plug-and-play keyboard and can be used with wearable PC’s, Tablets, DeskTops, Laptops, Linux, and MACs (OS 9) and above. It has a cable connector for both a standard PC and all USB host applications, the USB cable is also used for recharging the battery inside the keyboard so that it can be used wirelessly. The Bluetooth FrogPad can also be connected and used with all Bluetooth-enabled MAC’s and PC’s and there are also beta drivers for use with Mobile phones and PDA’s.
– Gennum Bluetooth wireless technology enabled solution
– Bluetooth HID profile
– 2.4 Ghz operating frequency
– 10m (30 feet) range
– Integrated rechargeable battery (via USB)
– Portable with all the functions of a full-sized keyboard
– Single-handed use with full-sized keys
– Compatible with devices using the Bluetooth HID profile
– 3″ x 5″ compact size
– Dimensions: 5.60″ x 3.73″ x 0.66″ (0.35″ Corner Radius)
The price of the FrogPad Bluetooth Keypad is $149.99