A Blog for Cool Gadgets, Smart Things and New Products…
Do you want to be the first to own Sony’s new invention called Rolly, Sound Entertainment Player? Well now you can, but you’ll have to prepare $439.99 for the cool gadget Rolly. SEP-10BT is Sony’s new intelligent Aibo like music player. This unique, MP3 player robot gadget features 20mm active speakers that offer an output of 1.2W x 2 Channel. Similar to the much more expensive Miuro, the Rolly will also roam around your room playing back your favorite songs.
Adjusting the volume on the Rolly is very unique – hold the unit and move it clockwise to increase and counterclockwise to decrease. The player also comes with Motion editor, a software which allows you to customize the unit’s motion. Rolly’s onboard ambient lights change from blue, orange to green depending on the music playing. Built-in with a 1GB flash memory and bluetooth enabled A2DP/AVRCP for hours of fun and convenient listening experience. Rolly is not just a high end gadget, but an excellent speaker with two 180 degree vertical speakers for 360 degree of clear sound. This gadget is a one of kind robot, music player, and invention. And maybe the only drawback is its price that is quite high…
– Power source: Lithium ion battery / USB
– Battery duration: Approximately 3-5 hours depending on downloading and playback.
– Speaker: 20mm installed capacity: 1.2W + 1.2W
– Frequency range: 20 – 20,000Hz
– Interface: USB terminal: MiniB/Hi-Speed
– Dimensions: Approximately 104 x 65 x 65mm
– Weight: Approximately 300g
– Capacity: Built-in flash memory: 1GB
– Playback capacity: MP3, ATRAC, AAC
– Corresponding Bluetooth profile: A2DP and AVRCP
– Corresponding Bluetooth codec: SBC and MP3
The Sony Rolly SEP-10BT Sound Entertainment Player is available for $439.99.