A Blog for Cool Gadgets, Smart Things and New Products…
Sansa c200 series (c240/c250) are stylish flash memory-based MP3 players that is loaded with high-end features – such as a bright LCD color screen and a microSD expansion slot – and smashes the $100 price threshold for a 2-gigabyte (GB) player.
Offered on the Sansa c200 series are an FM tuner/recorder with presets for 20 channels, a voice recorder and a user-replaceable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 15 hours of continuous playback. The SanDisk c200 is Microsoft Windows PlaysForSure compatible, meaning that it will support subscription music from on-line music providers such as Rhapsody, Napster and Yahoo! Music.
The Sansa c200 series will display both music album art and digital photos, which can be imported directly from a personal computer or seamlessly from music files with album art data in the song information. It also can run a slide show of images while playing music. Sporting a thin profile (1.3″ x 3.1″ x .6″), light weight (1.51 ounces with battery, 1.09 without) and a durable plastic case, the c200 is ready for a flight, a workout in the gym or just hang time.
– Microsoft PlaysForSure support
– Up to 2GB of flash storage capacity
– Expansion slot for microSD card
– Digital FM radio with 20 presets
– Voice recorder with built-in microphone
– Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface for fast music transfers
– Support for MP3, WMA (both protected/DRM and unprotected) and Audible audio file formats
– Easy-to-read 1.4-inch color LCD (128 x 98 pixels) that displays album, artist and song title information, as well as digital photographs
– High quality earphones
– Sansa Media Converter software to convert the most popular image formats into thumbnail playback on the player
– Lanyard and USB 2.0 transfer cable (universal connector to USB)
Suggested retail prices are $79.99 for the 1GB unit and $99.99 for the 2GB unit, and the SanDisk c200 is expected to be available in October.