A Blog for Cool Gadgets, Smart Things and New Products…
If you are a big Star Wars fan and are interested in DIY (Do it yourself) stuff you must not miss this cool product. The Star Wars DIY Force FX Lightsaber Kit is a must for every true Jedi, because it gives you the opportunity to build your own lightsaver the way you want it (or almost that way).
The kit consists of one main saber unit with a tri-color blade (flip a switch and choose red, green, or blue – each with corresponding and different sound effects) and a slew of parts that let you assemble the saber you’ve always dreamed of. All the parts are based on actual screen-seen components, so your saber will look just like an awesome mashup of the real thing from the Star Wars movies. And the coolest part is, you don’t have to choose between being a Jedi or a Sith, because all you have to do to start walking on the light or the dark side is to flip a switch on the lightsaber and that is all it takes. Anyway don’t just fall in the hands of the dark side so easily…
DIY Kit Features
– Glowing blades ignites with realistic power-up/down effects (not as bright as other Force FX blades, but still awesome)!
– Authentic sound effects digitally recorded from the movie.
– Features four motion sensor controlled sound effects, Power-up, idle hum, clash, and power-down
– Sturdy blade is permanently attached to the hilt
– Tri-Color Blade (switch between: red, green, and blue)
– Over 1,000 possible assembly combinations
The Star Wars DIY Force FX Lightsaber Kit is available for $99.99