A Blog for Cool Gadgets, Smart Things and New Products…
Optoma has introduced the new HD33 projector – the first more affordable Full HD 1080p 3D DLP projector with HDMI 1.4a stereoscopic 3D support. The HD33 has also been developed in parallel with the company’s new 3D-RF glasses, which use RF (radio frequency) technology and have been specifically designed to maximize brightness & contrast while eliminating the line of sight and synchronization issues commonly experienced with systems using infra-red (IR) emitters. The new glasses are fully rechargeable; the emitter is included with the projector, while the glasses will be sold separately.
The Optoma HD33 supports all the HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats, including both Side-by-Side and Top & Bottom formats, and more. To further enhance 3D compatibility, Side-by-Side and Top & Bottom formats can be manually enabled to allow other non-HDMI 1.4a compatible devices, such as older set top boxes, Xbox360, or PCs, to display 3D via the VGA or HDMI ports. Accordingly, the HD33 offers two HDMI 1.4a ports, one VGA port, as well as connections for component video, composite video, RS-232, a +12V trigger, and a VESA 3D Port. The maximum brightness offered by Optoma HD33 is 1800 ANSI lumens and the contrast ratio is 4000:1, the projection lamp is rated to last up to 4000 hours in standard mode or 3000 hours in bright mode.
The Optoma HD33 has an end-user price of $1,499 USD.
Luxeed Dynamic Pixel LED keyboard is the mother of all backlit keyboards, offering great level of customization on what to be lit and what color you want your keys to glow in the dark. Thanks to using 430 LEDs the Luxeed is capable of individually lighting each key in your choice of color with a practically unlimited number of color combinations. Not to mention that it can also do some amazing tricks like an animated rainbow across all the keys, or make each key light when you press it. You get four “preset” buttons above the arrow keys you can use to instantly choose between different customizable lit skin presets. Set-up a glowing skin for your favorite game with different colors to indicate each key action… or create illuminated patterns and designs.
– Amazing illuminated keyboard features 430 LEDs and can dynamically change the color of each key.
– Set each key to any color, or turn the light off on that key.
– Create custom illuminated key layouts and quickly switch between them with 4 preset buttons.
– Features animated rainbow effect, or animated random key colors.
– “Spark” mode allows keys to illuminate only when pressed.
– Standard USB connection, keyboard is available in black or white base color.
– Keyboard Dimensions: 15″ x 7.5″ x 1″.
– No special Software is required.
The price of the Luxeed keyboard is $139.99 – $149.99 USD
GIGAPORT HD is not like any other USB audio interface… it’s simply the multichannel playback solution with the best price value ratio on the market due to its unique set of features providing 8 independent outputs (and full 7.1 surround sound support), 2 independent stereo headphone outputs and excellent audio quality supporting up to 24-bit and 96 kHz.
GIGAPORT HD provides ASIO 2.0 and GSIF drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows XP and Windows Vista. The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and natively works under Mac OS X even without the installation of a special driver. This makes GIGAPORT HD perfect for digital DJs on the road working with notebook computers. Simply use your favorite DJ software and GIGAPORT HD’s eight outputs as up to 4 different stereo channels, enabling you to mix, cue and add effects! Monitor and pre-listen to your signals via the two built-in headphone outputs. GIGAPORT HD of course also works on your desktop computer and is compatible with all important professional audio software applications like Cubase, Sonar or Logic. The hardware also works with consumer programs such as DVD playback software. Even better, it comes bundled with the full version of Cubase LE 4 from Steinberg for both Mac & PC.
Gigaport HD Features:
– 24-bit / 96kHz D/A converter
– 8 independent output channels with RCA connectors
– different playback modes: 44.1kHz with 16-bit and 8 channels, 44.1kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 48kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 96kHz with 24-bit and 2 channels
– 2 independent stereo headphone outputs: 1st output sends out mixed signal of all playback channels, 2nd output sends out different signal from playback channel 1/2 – perfect for monitoring and to pre-listen to signals
– compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista supporting ASIO 2.0, WDM, GSIF, MME (using ESI’s EWDM driver technology)
– compatible with Mac OS X and supported by the native CoreAudio USB audio support from Apple, no special driver installation required
– bundled with Cubase LE 4 from Steinberg for Mac & PC
The recommended price of the ESI Gigaport HD is $119 USD.